It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 am

Liquid Nixon concert August 5 
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Post Liquid Nixon concert August 5
Hey all. We have an upcoming show that I thought I would let you guys know about. This will be filmed by a local tv station and hopefully I can put up some video from it later on. I know that none of you will likely be able to be there for the event, but I will share any recordings as soon as I may.

Bookmark and Share

Mike

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:29 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Liquid Nixon concert August 5
Mike,
Congrats! The applause and recognition is finally arriving for all your hard work and creativity.
Does a heart well to know the story does have a happy ending! This is all so well deserved for you and the band.

Major Kudos on this!
Dave B "DBro"

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:59 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Coolness, I'm looking forward to some video clips! (I'd be there, but I'm kinda far away!)

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:07 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

It will be a great show. I 've witnessed your attention to detail concerning the music and the performance. Diligence and understanding will be a great foundation for your show
All the best

Steve A

Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:30 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Thanks for the encouragement guys. Heading out to start setting up now! Possibly the earliest I have ever been asked to set up before the actual show time(set up 4:30pm vs. show time 7:00pm). I think the station may be interviewing us at some point so maybe that comes before the show too.

Hopefully more folks in Erie will know what the Chapman Stick is after tonight. Even if they only get a limited example of what one can do! :lol:

Mike

Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:00 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery