It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:46 am

European Leg of Tour 
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post European Leg of Tour
Hello everyone,
I'm finally taking off from the continent to undertake the european part of the "tour".
To any and all in any or all of the following places that I will be visiting, I'd love a possible tea, jam, show, recording, etc... Let's get creative.
May 16th - Opening for Fiun Poin in Barcelona
May 23rd - Possible set at the UK Stick gathering
May 30th - Opening spot for Ron Baggerman at the Guitar Experience Festival in Hilversum Netherlands
After that it is off to Sarajevo, Dubrovnik, Transylvania, Budapest, Prague, Vienna, Paris.
If you are in the area or in between any of these places please contact me...
And speaking of, a quick reminder that Stick Ent. will have my debut CD "JBA" back in stock soon, and it is also available on iTunes, CDBaby, eBay, and of course, through japhletba.com.
Thanks to everyone that got it, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and are still enjoying it...
I hope to see as many of you as possible very soon...

Tue May 05, 2009 3:39 pm