It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Greg's new Instructional DVD Now Available 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: Greg's new Instructional DVD Now Available
Since it's been out for a while and a lot of players have had a chance to see if the content works for them, I thought i'd put together a reviews page for this DVD. If any of you have any comments you'd like to have included, please PM me or write to me at stickist@aol.com.

Thanks in advance!

Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Contributor
Contributor

I received my DVD in the mail awhile ago and I've been so busy working on the lessons that I never got a chance to reply with my feedback...dooh! So in a nutshell here it is:

*If you play any kind of musical instrument which has more the 6 strings and hooks onto your belt and you don't own it already....GO GET THIS DVD RIGHT AWAY! It's that helpful.*

This is the best instructional purchase that I've made in a very, very long time. Greg really knocks it out of the park on this DVD in terms of content as well as production value with multiple camera angles, notation on the fretboard, the works. I got this material just in time as bad habits have already started creeping in (even though I've only been playing about a month off and on).

Superb on all levels and a great building block for free-hands tapping technique. Thanks Greg!

OK, back to work!

10-String Grand Stick #5466

Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:32 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

jwanka wrote:
I received my DVD in the mail awhile ago and I've been so busy working on the lessons that I never got a chance to reply with my feedback...dooh! So in a nutshell here it is:

*If you play any kind of musical instrument which has more the 6 strings and hooks onto your belt and you don't own it already....GO GET THIS DVD RIGHT AWAY! It's that helpful.*

This is the best instructional purchase that I've made in a very, very long time. Greg really knocks it out of the park on this DVD in terms of content as well as production value with multiple camera angles, notation on the fretboard, the works. I got this material just in time as bad habits have already started creeping in (even though I've only been playing about a month off and on).

Superb on all levels and a great building block for free-hands tapping technique. Thanks Greg!

OK, back to work!
Wow, Joseph, Thanks so much? It's hard to go wrong with universally applicable concepts. No matter what style of music you want to make, the basic technique elements in the DVD will serve as a strong foundation.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:24 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Thanks spambot, for bumping this! I missed that Guitarresque clip. Really great performance, and the sound in that room is perfect. Also, love the marimba in the background, that instrument is one of my inspirations for Stick. :D

Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:24 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14