It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:24 am

Verification 

Post Verification
Hey Manny,

I was just trying to write a post and hit the preview button. A verification screen popped up, which I answered, but then it redirected me to the posting page and had cleared what I had written (which was lenthy sad to say). I like the idea of the verification, but having to retype your post is a drag, although an effective editing tool :lol: .

This was for a new thread, and it has happened twice. Once on Wednesday, and once today.

Thanks,
Ben

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:10 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: Verification
I have never seen a verification screen. I wonder how that happened? Did you take a long time to write it and take some breaks? Do you have your account setup to log you in automatically?

One tip is that if I want to post something that is longer I will write it with a text editor on my computer and then copy/paste to here. That prevents some swearing!

-Eric

Rosewood SG12 #5966, Mirrored 4ths
Twitter: @ejknapp
http://ericjknapp.com

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:25 am
Profile My Photo Gallery

Post Re: Verification
EricTheGray wrote:
I have never seen a verification screen. I wonder how that happened? Did you take a long time to write it and take some breaks? Do you have your account setup to log you in automatically?

One tip is that if I want to post something that is longer I will write it with a text editor on my computer and then copy/paste to here. That prevents some swearing!

-Eric

Yes. That is definitely what I should have been doing. I didn't realize the post would be that long until I got into it; should have copied over to the text editor at that point. I believe "Brother Trucker!" was the expression used. Gotta keep it PG in my house. :oops:

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:37 am