It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Alien Abduction Cases 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Alien Abduction Cases
K Rex wrote:
surfindogg wrote:
Have a search through the US patent office for patent no: 3103324

Or just google - US patent 3103324

A very interesting aircraft design from the 50s by NC Price, then working for Lockheed.

Yep. Essentially, Price followed the reports, saw the Nazis working on similar designs, saw the Avro car and decided to throw his hat in the ring as well.

Whether the exact design ever flew, or could even fly, is not known. I read as much as I was able, but did not see anything which protected the occupants from being smashed to a pulp by the gravitational forces. If it flies today, it is likely to be a.drone craft.

Thanks for.that, Dogg.

K

There is something somewhere about a retired USAF Colonel seeing flying discs waiting to be scrapped at an air base in Florida - I will try to dig that up.

Meanwhile another from the patent office

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Pars ... RS=4019699

Long URL for patent 4019699.

I understand that even black project aircraft etc. need to have patents filed. I guess finding them is the hard part!

Also check 2650780 for a 1949 flying wing design from Northrop - something he was very keen on.

The Germans were way ahead it seems in the 40s. If you think what we know about the B-2 and the F-117a it makes you wonder what they are testing/building/flying now!

Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:13 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

If you like to exercise (stairmaster, rowing machine, treadmilll) its easier to do if you are watching something ,tv,ipad, etc.

Lately when I'm doing my thing, Ive been watching the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure...youtube style..

This is a series of video shot over a few days. All the major players in the game are here, Nick Pope, Stan Friedman, Stephen Bassett, Richard Dolan, the Rendlesham players,..... in front of ex-senators, press conference style. This series takes away the giggle factor and presents some pretty compelling statements from those who are at the forefront of the push for disclosure.

If you are tired of the big bang theory or Better Call Saul while you exercise........pls check it out...

Too lazy to post link.....look for Citizens Hearing on Disclosure on youtube....

cheers,
kev

Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:20 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

When the guy started talking about a fire fight with aliens under Dulce base I sort lost interest ....

Meanwhile

So a rummage through the patent office last night provided patents for ….

B-1 type bomber idea that suggests it could be used as a spaceplane!
B-2 Bomber
B-2 Bomber suspected replacement
3 different triangular aircraft
Cigar shaped flying thing!
Hypersonic aircraft
Have blue - prototype for F-117a
Something like the X-37B with seats for passengers
A shuttle passenger carrying system
Saucer shaped airship
Aerofoil shaped airship [solar/hybrid power]
Delta wing shaped airship [solar/hybrid power]
Cryogenic engines???
A method of harvesting electrical power from lightning - from the ground or a flying platform.

If just a few of these got to the prototype stage, it would explain an awful lot of ufo sightings.

Might have another dig around soon.

http://www.openminds.tv/flying-saucers-for-real/5721

Smells whiffy to me. ^

Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:00 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Hey dogg, You must be talking about Phil Schneider.....I dont recall him being on the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure......hes dead now, and has been for some time.

Was somebody else discussing it?

Its very interesting viewing, 30 hours of sworn testimony from the top of the pops, so to speak....

cheers,
kev

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:24 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Again, I'm going to bring up the Rendlesham Forest incident. I really want to share with those of you that may be on the fence, or refuse to believe.

Take an hour out of your day and have a look on YouTube at this most fascinating case, witnessed by many military personal,....there's a ton of info out there regarding this case. I wont post a link, 'cause there's too many juicy links describing the case.

Not surprisingly, the media takes the giggle factor on these stories and they fizzle out over time...

Sift through it, dig deep.....it's an amazing event...

cheers,
kevin

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:35 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Yeah, Schneider was the guy who lectured about Dulce. Poor Phil was likely mislead about some things, but knew enough that someone wanted him dead. He was murdered in the most heinous and undignified way.

I liked hearing what he had to say about Denver International Airport, even if some of it is very hard to believe.

Rendlesham is very compelling, Kev. Is the citizen's disclosure thing a part of Steven Greer's Disclosure Project?

K

-- Mikhail Bakunin

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:29 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

The Citizens Hearing is not part of Greers project, although I have watched all of the Disclosure Project. I kind of lost interest in Greer after he started saying he has the ability to "conjure" ET.
The Citizens Hearing is lead by Stephen Bassett, my fave alien spearhead. I believe the hearing was recorded in 2013.

cheers,
kev

Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:12 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Artisan Contributor
Artisan Contributor

Not trying to start or prove anything with regards to aliens with this video. It does mention aliens, but I didn't select it for that reason. I selected it for its over all view of how to judge anything proposed as the truth.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNSHZG9blQQ[/youtube]

Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:42 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

I like Shermers rational thought and science based process......up until he debunks my stuff.....ehehe.
Russell, he's absolutely correct. Right now there is no proof, and any talk of "negative" proof as he calls it, is exactly that....negative.

How do you prove to someone you saw an airplane fly overhead 10 minutes ago, or you had a dream of a pink elephant last night....
ET clean up their mess after they are done...

I base my belief on multiple witness testimony and tend not to listen too much to single witness incidents. Again I stress belief......ufo's......its much like believing in God....

Russell, check out Rendlesham, it may change your mind...

cheers,
kev

Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:32 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

February 25th, 1942 - Los Angeles, California: "Only a few months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, on the 25th of February 1942 at 02:25 AM, alarm sirens installed in the event of another invasion began.

Unknown flying objects are seen and announced in the sky of the city. A blackout is declared and the anxious, terrified inhabitants follow the instructions by turning all their lights off.

At 03:16 AM, anti-aircraft guns open fire on the unidentified flying objects coming from the ocean, and projector beams are searching the sky. Witnesses observe small objects flying at high altitude, of red or silver-plated color, moving in formation at high speed, and untouched by the AAA salvos.

This large object was hit by many AAA projectiles, according to the reports. The anti-aircraft defense continued to shoot at UFOs without results."

K

-- Mikhail Bakunin

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:03 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next