It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 am

"Heavenly Peace" CD - Trevor Stewart 
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post "Heavenly Peace" CD - Trevor Stewart
On this sad day, as my dog who is my best friend is really beginning to show signs of slowing down, just now - tonight - I played the "Heavenly Peace" CD by Trevor Stewart in the control room of my studio, while my dog rested comfortably on the couch in the small lounge area.

Only one other time did I hear a recording get it right, and oddly enough - it was a project which I was actually involved with on the mastering end, and during a time when I had a cat that was nearing the end of it's life.

Trevor Stewart has achieved the unimaginable in this recording, he has not only pulled off making a beautiful sounding Christmas CD, he has also achieved the remarkable feat of having it sound heavenly, as the title Heavenly Peace suggests.

I listened to it with tears rolling down my cheeks, and felt that what I was hearing was truly life changing in my time of great sorrow.

I'm not sure if Trevor is on Sticklist or if Greg or someone here is in contact with him, if anyone is - please let Trevor know just how much his music means to me, and how it is helping me through a very difficult time in my life.

Thanks....

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ironwood #285, Classic [flatwounds]
Ironwood #1855, Classic [roundwounds]

SB-8 Padauk #1788, Classic CGDA, Electric Bass EADG
RB-8 Drk Blue w/Black Headstock # 6739, Crafty Tuning

NS Stick Transparent Green w/Moses neck #90120, 8-string Guitar Intervals

Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:02 pm

Post Re: "Heavenly Peace" CD - Trevor Stewart
Hello George,

I just caught this post from last year and I want to thank you very much for sharing your feelings about the Christmas CD- it's the exact reason why I love to make music and I am honored that the music touched you in such a meaningful way.

I lurk around here once in a while, but I am more reachable through Facebook or email through my website at trevorstewartmusic.com (lot's of free music there too). I hope all is going well now with you (your dog as well). Take care and I hope to hear from you again sometime.

Trev

Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:40 am