It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:35 am

Tea in the Sahara - StringStation 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Tea in the Sahara - StringStation
This was fun to watch. I kept waiting for a melody I could bite down on, but it never rolled around. Not a big deal, but I am a pretty big time Police fanboy so I was missing that.

I also appreciated that the only instrument this guy actually frets, in the left hand, is a Stick! It appears that the inner instruments, of which I count are three, carry the bulk of the melody and the instrument closest to him is heavily effected on which he can bend up a half or even whole step.

Creativity is boundless and magical. I watched this three times and each was delicious than the last - thanks for sharing.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:12 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Enjoyable.

Rosewood Alto #5764

Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:36 pm
Contributor
Contributor

earthgene wrote:
This was fun to watch. I kept waiting for a melody I could bite down on, but it never rolled around. Not a big deal, but I am a pretty big time Police fanboy so I was missing that.

Hey Gene…yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but I gathered that it was a sound check or demo or something. Still would have been great to really hear the melody line, though. In spite of that, I found myself going "Wow" frequently. =)

I'm with you on the fanboy thing. As a matter of fact, I was in Half Price Books over the weekend and bought "The Police Complete" for about $6 just in case… LOL

10-String Grand Stick #5466

Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:00 pm