It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 am

Whale Music (book, movie) 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Whale Music (book, movie)
I want to thank Our very own John-Mac for turning me onto this book, written by another great Canadian, Paul Quarrington (RIP). John, you're a champ....thanks so much.

But enough about the book....for those of you that have a hard time getting through a Mad magazine without nodding off, they've adapted a movie from it.
I implore you all to watch......, its on Apple tv. Picture a comedy with a Brian Wilson type character, forced to emerge from his cacoon.......no more spoiler stuff.

Soundtrack by the best band ever to exist, Torontos finest (no, not Rush you ninnies....), The Rheostatics......DUH!
Oh and Paul Gross is in it, and the mere mention of his name turns my wife into mushy mush.

Please read or watch......

cheers,
kev

Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:54 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery