It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 am

Kevin Keith - New Video - "Only Human" 
Contributor
Contributor

Post Kevin Keith - New Video - "Only Human"
Hello all,

I was practicing this evening and ended up posting a new video. This piece started years ago as an exercise that morphed into a composition.
Hope you like it!

Also, thanks so much to all of you for supporting my music and videos throughout my journey of the Stick.

Appreciate you!
-Kevin

Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:06 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Kevin Keith - New Video - "Only Human"
Really like this Kevin (watched when I opened fb). Not that it will make me a better player (I may get some back relief this week w/ shots so I can play longer) but, since I got an ACTV2 because of you, what are you using for modeling? Specifics?

Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:28 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: Kevin Keith - New Video - "Only Human"
AnDroiD wrote:
Really like this Kevin (watched when I opened fb). Not that it will make me a better player (I may get some back relief this week w/ shots so I can play longer) but, since I got an ACTV2 because of you, what are you using for modeling? Specifics?

Sorry for the slow reply, I've been traveling -

Regarding sound, I get a lot of questions about what I use so I'll probably do a video on this in about a week. That being said, my Stick rig is based around a Macbook Pro and an RME UC interface.
The Bass side goes through a Waves CLA 76 (1176 clone) compressor set to the factory setting for "Bass".
The melody side (for this video) is running through a Kuassa Amplifikation Matchlock virtual ampifier. This gives a nice bluesy sound to the melody side.

Thanks for asking and thanks for watching my videos. I greatly appreciate it!

-Kevin

Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:54 am
Profile My Photo Gallery