It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:34 pm

AWESOME NEW TRACK! 

Post AWESOME NEW TRACK!
I'm very happy to present a decent recording of this song, (finally). it's still just a demo buts all the feeling is there. ENJOY!

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/3297376

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 am
Profile My Photo Gallery

Post Re: AWESOME NEW TRACK!
Cool...I'd love to hear that song with a live rhythm section (bass and drums or hand percussion) and some sort of soloist on top...sax or whatever.

You should consider trying to assemble a small combo unless you're really bent on doing the solo gig thing.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:21 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Hi
Well done , just had a listen, enjoyed it, I'd better get back to practicing!
Cheers
B

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:23 am
Profile My Photo Gallery

groovemachine wrote:
Cool...I'd love to hear that song with a live rhythm section (bass and drums or hand percussion) and some sort of soloist on top...sax or whatever.You should consider trying to assemble a small combo

Thanx,
the introduction of the stick killed the last band I had but thats not to blame the stick or myself. so far getting someone to play drums is challenging enough. It seems like other muscians are easily intimidated by the tapping style, then show em a stick and I think alot of musicians mentally just give up. At least this is my expirience. It's silly because to me the stick is a logical instrument. I do however remember how shocking it was before I ever knew I had a chance of being able to play. I would love to play in a band again but until I find people that CAN and WILL help me out I'm goin solo.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:42 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery