It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:15 pm

Sunday Blue 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: Sunday Blue
Walter,
cont.......

some of my comments above were for "Funk Stick" about the Three Dog Night!

Sunday Blue has a real relaxed feel to it, and very nice technique and love the bends!
(Deep Sea Divers don't!) Reminds me of one of those songs that surface on CD's called "Sunday music" so I hope yours gets onto one of those too!

take care,
Dave Brosky

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Gee Dave. Your words of praise are a real pleasure for me to read. I love music so much because it seems to both speak to and come from a place deep inside of me beyond petty hurts, resentments and meanness.

I've posted political and economic rants in this blog before and somehow, they never seem to generate any good, either in me or in the readers.

...BUT. Music on the other hand reaches out past the BS and quenches a spiritual need and celebration that transcends language and differences. I've played music in places that I guarantee, I'd suffer a severe beat down, were it not for the music I played. But the music made me acceptable to people who otherwise, I had absolutely nothing in common with.

So thank you so very much for mentioning me in the same sentence with the word "erudite". 8^)

-Walter

Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Contributor
Contributor

Wow! Sunday Blue is simply of of the best Stick pieces I've seen so far! It's great to see a variety of players with a variety of styles. This is just terrific, thanks for sharing!

~M

Hotshots Gallery
Reserve Production

NS/Stick # EHC 121221 "Maya" :D

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 pm