It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 am

Mad experimental music 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Mad experimental music
First and foremost, I know this is WAY different from most music that the Stick is used in, so if you aren't really into heavy electronic bass music, this definitely won't be your cup of tea.

But if you're adventurous, go ahead and have a listen.
This particular track is relatively new, I think I only started it about a month or two ago, so it got finished pretty quick (for me it seems anyway). It is also the first track of mine that uses The Stick. The actual Stick recording I did for this was originally going to fill the roll that the 808 or sub usually does. However I ended up warping and layering the Stick audio in various ways to act as more of a separate kick below the actual primary 808 (which comes from a VST synth). I think it really enhances, and helps expand the sound of the 808.
The main lead synth was really more of a riser or atmosphere effect originally, but at some point I edited it to act as the actual primary lead. Its sounds pretty strange, but I think it blends in near perfectly with the rest of the track.

I'd definitely say this track is the farthest out there of any track I've made to date, so let me know what you think of it.

-Jones

Rosewood 10 String Stick #6092

Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:41 pm
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: Mad experimental music

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 am