It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:28 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Tappistry ban 
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post Re: Tappistry ban
Hey Ernie, see if you can get Tom D. over here, he'd be great to talk with on this forum.

Kris

Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:52 am
http://tappistry.org/forum/showpost.php?p=14006&postcount=15

Sorry but I just had to do it.

Sincerely//Jan

Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:10 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

Yeah, me too, for better or for worse.

Those comments were pretty obviously directed where we took them to be. Damage control has ensued. Nothing like a couple of cogent, even-handed, and objective posts to make someone listen to reason.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:12 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

StickJan wrote:

Sincerely//Jan

Hi Jan, (and Dave, and the always diplomatic Rob).

Thanks for trying to help, but at this point I can only suggest that you let it go, Jan. It's his mud puddle. He owns it and runs it. He and his friends will ultimately control the message that people see when they go there, whether through censorship, or just by burying your posts with heaps of verbiage as he is doing now.

Also, you should keep in mind that there are probably the same 25-30 people who end up reading what's being posted there most of the time. This perhaps being the exception since an outside window has been opened through this thread. People love to watch a fight.

It's pointless to argue with him. He enjoys it too much. Make your points and move on.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
greg wrote:
StickJan wrote:

Sincerely//Jan

Hi Jan, (and Dave, and the always diplomatic Rob).

Thanks for trying to help, but at this point I can only suggest that you let it go, Jan. It's his mud puddle. He owns it and runs it. He and his friends will ultimately control the message that people see when they go there, whether through censorship, or just by burying your posts with heaps of verbiage as he is doing now.

Also, you should keep in mind that there are probably the same 25-30 people who end up reading what's being posted there most of the time. This perhaps being the exception since an outside window has been opened through this thread. People love to watch a fight.

It's pointless to argue with him. He enjoys it too much. Make your points and move on.

I know, Greg, I know.... ;)

I´ve heard too much things about him through the years. Have no intention to keep this going. He´s proved ones again what his game is. Drama queen. He´s a modern Don Quijote fighting windmills instead of real enemies..... Enough now.

Sincerely//Jan

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 am

Guys - everyone - let it go, and let it be.

The mental is going strange places.

Let it be its own road trip.

Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:50 am
Happy ending on Tappistry. It´s now a discussion regarding languages and grammar.... :)

//J

Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:32 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

StickJan wrote:
Happy ending on Tappistry. It´s now a discussion regarding languages and grammar.... :)

//J

I hate to say this, but by the time I got to the end of that thread I was in stitches. The most entertaining thing I've read on Tappistry in a long time - Traktor getting French lessons!

Sorry,
Andy

http://andysalvanos.com/

Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:51 am
adde65 wrote:
StickJan wrote:

//J

I hate to say this, but by the time I got to the end of that thread I was in stitches. The most entertaining thing I've read on Tappistry in a long time - Traktor getting French lessons!

Sorry,
Andy

:D :D :D :D

Surreal, eh...?

//J

Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:59 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Well it was a way to release some pressure and change the discussion that was becoming aggressive and nonsense ;)

Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:35 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next