It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 pm

TOYS FOR DOCS! 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post TOYS FOR DOCS!
It is time to answer the call! As you know, there is a fledgling documentary being created about our fearless, yet ever so humble and good natured, leader- Emmett. like every project in this world, it needs funding, OUR funding. I ran my idea first by Dan Chapman, Emmett's brother and creative medium expert, and he said,

"Toys For Docs. I love it. I will most gratefully go with it if there is enough support here and possibly other Stick groups too." - Dan Chapman

so those of you with Gear Lust, and those of you without Gear Lust ( you are in denial, you know that :D ), why not when you upgrade, sell that clinker sitting on the shelf, you know the "Elect-bro Harmonicks" after market rip off envelope follower that couldn't follow its way home, and donate the proceeds to the documentary. Every $5 and $10 can make a difference. I think there are at least 5,000 of us worldwide, and we can make this happen.

places like Rogue Music out of NY buy for cash
http://www.roguemusic.com/selling.html

or there is always Ebay or our own forum.

Donation is easy- a site has already been set up on Stickist.com ChapDoc with a link to:
http://www.chapdoc.com/contribute.html

This documentary is critical in advancing the history of our creator of our wonderful instrument and advancing the visibility and knowledge of our wonderful instrument for
generations to come. So,, I'm rolling up my sleeves, and going into the dark places of my basement..... here little shelf hogger... c'mon come here.... gotcha!

let's do this!
Dave Brosky

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:19 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery