It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:51 am

Stick.com, not replying? 

Post Stick.com, not replying?
Hey everyone.

Do you guys have troubles getting a reply from stick.com?

About a month ago, i emailed sales@stick.com telling them that I wanted to order the Stickology book/dvd. And they said they had them in stock and i just needed to send those two emails with all the info so I can get the transaction going along. I replied back with the two emails, and they never sent any kind of recipt email, nor has the dvd appeared at my house.

And thennn abofut a week ago i sent an email asking them what the deal was with the book/dvd, and i have not gotten a reply back for that either.

Have you guys had any problems like this before?

Thanks.

-Anthony

Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:23 pm
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: Stick.com, not replying?
If you search you'll see this discussed a lot but...

Stick.com is not to quick on responding to emails. You have a much greater chance getting a hold of them by calling. I know that's hard if you live overseas, but they're really good when you call them.

:)

Solo Sounds | Southern Panhandle - Improg Sounds | #5527 (Dark Bamboo, Deep Baritone Melody, Stickup)

Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:35 pm
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

mcmanus wrote:
Hey everyone.

Do you guys have troubles getting a reply from stick.com?

About a month ago, i emailed sales@stick.com telling them that I wanted to order the Stickology book/dvd. And they said they had them in stock and i just needed to send those two emails with all the info so I can get the transaction going along. I replied back with the two emails, and they never sent any kind of recipt email, nor has the dvd appeared at my house.

And thennn abofut a week ago i sent an email asking them what the deal was with the book/dvd, and i have not gotten a reply back for that either.

Have you guys had any problems like this before?

Thanks.

-Anthony

The people at Stick Enterprises are wonderful people to deal over the phone however are often hard to get in touch with via e-mail. Call them ... you'll be glad you did.

http://www.rayrlmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/raylavigne

Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:40 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

I had unhappy experience with email early on. Subsequently switched to phone and they have been brilliant, and I'd even go as far as to say generous in my case, (although I don't wish to elaborate!) Phone all the way.

I do think that they should remove the email address though if they don't wish to use it as a viable method of communication.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:24 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Don't want to intrude if you wanna' get the book/DVD from SE. If you're unsuccessful. there are alternate sources

The author

Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery

Hey thanks for the advice, guys!

Annd they just emailed me back two days ago or so, and theyyy told me they sent off my package on the first of march. So things are a rollin'.

I must say I'm pretty damn excited to learn this wizard stick.

And thennn when I can finally play something on it i'll be cool with going in to the music store to test out some Amps with it.

ooo. That way I wont look like an idiot with some unknown instrument to the untrained eye not knowing how to do anytihng on it. hahah.
Yipee.

-Anthony
London, Ontario

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Generous-Very! I called with a particular problem of mine,caused by me,and I was lucky enough to speak w Mrs.Chapman,who helped me for nothing [at their cost]!
They Are Wonderful!!

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:10 pm