It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:17 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 New Stick Tech video: comparing the Stickup, ACTV-2 & PASV-4 
Contributor
Contributor

Post Re: New Stick Tech video: comparing the Stickup, ACTV-2 & PA
Awesome and thorough video, Greg, this is the ultimate Stick Pickup Buyer's guide!
I can imagine that future Stick buyers have one additional wish: a demo of the pickups of the new Railboard :-)
Oh, the luxury of choice...
Jaap

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:15 am
Artisan Contributor
Artisan Contributor

jaap wrote:
Awesome and thorough video, Greg, this is the ultimate Stick Pickup Buyer's guide!
I can imagine that future Stick buyers have one additional wish: a demo of the pickups of the new Railboard :-)
Jaap

That's one video I'm definitely looking forward to! Not just the pickups, but the pros (and cons?) of the entire instrument :P Can't wait to see what happens when Greg gets his hands on one!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:46 am
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

flynlion wrote:
jaap wrote:
Jaap

That's one video I'm definitely looking forward to! Not just the pickups, but the pros (and cons?) of the entire instrument :P Can't wait to see what happens when Greg gets his hands on one!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! don't let the railboard got the way of the Basslabs prototypes.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:16 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

flynlion wrote:
jaap wrote:
Jaap

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! don't let the railboard got the way of the Basslabs prototypes.

Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

flynlion wrote:
jaap wrote:
Jaap

Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Godsmonkey wrote:
flynlion wrote:
jaap wrote:
Jaap

I'm looking forward to trying one out and making some videos as well.

Don't worry Randy, The Railboard is coming, non ti preoccupare...

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:23 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Thanks for posting Greg. This is a great addition to the stick buyers handbook. Did you mention the high 4th tuning in the video?

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:45 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Very nice video, that confirm that the Stickup is the premium choice for every serious player :mrgreen: :P
Very useful video, thanks for taking the time to record it. And that cheap Boss Metal Zone has indeed an incredible sound, I'll pick one up soon ;)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:40 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

grozoeil wrote:
Very nice video, that confirm that the Stickup is the premium choice for every serious player

Being totally devoted to the ACTIV2 pickup, I am now also very happy to know I'm not a serious player. Phew! :-) :-)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:42 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:35 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next