It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

Misc Basses 

Post Misc Basses
Hi,

Since I'm a new aspiring Stickist waiting for my new used instrument to show up, I thought I'd ask if there's anyone interested in two good quality instruments that I don't use.

NS Designs NXT 4 string EUB. I bought it new maybe 3 years ago and have played it a handful of times. It's in perfect shape and comes with everything that the factory sent - tripod and gig bag. I just didn't like the sound, I bought it so I wouldn't have to lug the upright around, and it just isn't the same. If you were planning on getting one, I'll give you a good deal.

Fender American Standard Jazz 4 string. Also 3 or so years old, also fairly pristine. This one's been gigged a few times, but never dropped or had anything spilled on it. No gouges or scratches, everything works perfectly. Hasn't been out of the closet for a couple of years, I've been playing 5 and 6 strings exclusively and don't think I'll be going back to 4. I'd much rather sell these to one of my new electronic friends than fool with craigslist, PM if you're interested and I'll make you a lot happier than GC would.

Dan

Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:40 pm