It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:05 am

Liquid Nixon to play at Celebrate Erie, Aug. 15 
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

Post Liquid Nixon to play at Celebrate Erie, Aug. 15
Liq Nix has an opportunity to strut our stuff at The 2015 Celebrate Erie weekend extravaganza. Bands, visual artists, food vendors and other entertainments will be going on all weekend. Our time slot will be between 3pm and 4:15 pm at the 11th street stage. We had a better time slot(6 to 730 pm) but our drummer plays in another band that had the same time at a different stage so we had to switch.

It is a great venue to display the Stick. And I always get to talk to a ton of folks about the instrument. I keep hoping to entice more musicians in the area to get a Stick. Everyone I talk to is super interested but, I think, intimidated by the look of it. I usually offer someone a chance to play it before or after our shows and see what it is like, though only one person ever took me up on it. Some of you solo players should try to book something here. It is too late this year, but if anyone is interested in info about booking for next year, I will try my best to help get you in contact.

I will let y'all know how it goes.

Mike

PS. Maybe I should have put this in Announcements. Does anyone know how to move it?

Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:43 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: Liquid Nixon to play at Celebrate Erie, Aug. 15
Give 'er shit Mike!

cheers,
kev

Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:28 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery