It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 String Alternatives 
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: String Alternatives
Randy, thank God that the auto industry doesn't tell us what brand of tires to put on our cars. :lol:
randy wrote:
I smell a Cease and Desist Letter in the oven...

#404 Stick - (1978) Angico hard wood.
#6460 Railboard - Black with glow inlays.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:11 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

WerkSpace wrote:
Randy, thank God that the auto industry doesn't tell us what brand of tires to put on our cars. :lol:
randy wrote:
I smell a Cease and Desist Letter in the oven...

oh, you can put any kind of strings on your stick.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:16 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

I bought a set of strings from SE, but prefer my Newtones.
randy wrote:

#404 Stick - (1978) Angico hard wood.
#6460 Railboard - Black with glow inlays.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:33 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

WerkSpace wrote:
I bought a set of strings from SE, but prefer my Newtones.
randy wrote:

I would strongly recommend you be careful here Werk...

Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Site Donor
Site Donor

Greg or Emmett,

I know both read the forum from time to time. I am not sure exactly what I did to get on the "No Sale" for Stick Enterprises but, is there anything I can do to resolve the issue?

Have tried to call Stick Enterprises and am unable to talk with Emmett. I have tried to email Greg with no response. I have sent several emails to Stick Enterprises with no response.

Really just reaching out in an attempt to right whatever wrong I committed. I have a fantastic instrument (12 string Stick) which I can't even get new strings for :cry:

Thank you

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:34 am
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Try'n2Tap wrote:
Greg or Emmett,

I know both read the forum from time to time. I am not sure exactly what I did to get on the "No Sale" for Stick Enterprises but, is there anything I can do to resolve the issue?

Have tried to call Stick Enterprises and am unable to talk with Emmett. I have tried to email Greg with no response. I have sent several emails to Stick Enterprises with no response.

Really just reaching out in an attempt to right whatever wrong I committed. I have a fantastic instrument (12 string Stick) which I can't even get new strings for :cry:

Thank you

I'm sure it's a misunderstanding of some sort and both are just very busy. Call the shop, I bet they hook you up!

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:38 am
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Try'n2Tap wrote:
Greg or Emmett,

Thank you

You don't need to call or to talk directly with them. Just go to this page (https://stick-enterprises-store.myshopi ... tring-sets) and make your choice. You have to pay with a credit card (or paypal) and it's a lot easier. I did it a couple of times and it worked perfectly. Good luck.

https://alainauclair.bandcamp.com/

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:08 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Alain wrote:
Try'n2Tap wrote:
Greg or Emmett,

Thank you

You don't need to call or to talk directly with them. Just go to this page (https://stick-enterprises-store.myshopi ... tring-sets) and make your choice. You have to pay with a credit card (or paypal) and it's a lot easier. I did it a couple of times and it worked perfectly. Good luck.

I don't think most members of this forum understand - when Emmett gets upset with someone they go on a "blacklist" and he stops selling them the supplies they need and

It's his right, which I support, but I do not agree with his chosen behavior...however they are his products and he can sell or not sell to whoever he wants (Freedom!) - but there is some surprising amount of naiveté being displayed here. It's OK. It's juts a known factor (to some) that if you upset him you get cut off.

I would love for Emmett to come on this board and explain that I am incorrect and Tryn2tap can get his some strings.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:33 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Artisan Contributor
Artisan Contributor

randy wrote:
...I don't think most members of this forum understand - when Emmett gets upset with someone they go on a "blacklist" and he stops selling them the supplies they need and

....are you shure, randy...
...why should SE do this?...?...

...it's possible to take the money
of someone without marry him... :idea:

Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:32 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Balt-A-Sar wrote:
randy wrote:
...I don't think most members of this forum understand - when Emmett gets upset with someone they go on a "blacklist" and he stops selling them the supplies they need and

....are you shure, randy...
...why should SE do this?...?...

...it's possible to take the money
of someone without marry him... :idea:

did you not read this thread? sorry to burst your bubble....you gave proof in front of your eyes. you don't need my words to convince you.

Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:42 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next