It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:43 pm

The HX Stomp Preset Sharing Thread 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: The HX Stomp Preset Sharing Thread
Boaz wrote:
contact manny

he said he allowed HX files to upload here as is

Google drive shared links are a great alternative as well.

Padauk 10 String #4951
DBM Tuning

Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:35 pm
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

I've attached a sample preset that I use with my JC-120.
It's called WerkSpace.hlx and can be imported into your Helix Floor with the Helix Edit software and a USB cable connecting your computer to your Helix Floor. This preset uses an impulse response instead of a cab and it's currently set to position 126 of the IR setlist on your Helix Floor.

NOTE: I had to rename the IR file in order to put it on this forum. In Windows 10, I opened the File Explorer and selected the View tab at the top of the page. Then I selected the File extensions box on the top right of the page, so that a check mark was now inside the box. Next, I renamed WerkSpace IR.wav to WerkSpace IR.hlx because .wav is not allowed on this forum. You will have to rename it back to WerkSpace IR.wav for it to work properly.

You can install WerkSpace.hlx in any of the user setlists on your Helix.
If you install WerkSpace IR.wav in any other position than 126, you can change the IR location pointer in WerkSpace.hlx by selecting the IR block and making the change on the Helix Floor.

This procedure can be a challenge for some people and others will have no trouble. After doing it a few times, you will get the hang of how the Helix system works.

As for the WerkSpace.hlx preset, it works great with a JC-120 amp. If you use any other amp or headphones, etc. you will most likely get different tonal results. For those who don't like the tone, it's a starting point and it can be easily modified. Creating the ultimate tone on any piece of equipment takes time, so experiment a bit and you will eventually find what works for you. 8-)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

#404 Stick - (1978) Angico hard wood.
#6460 Railboard - Black with glow inlays.

Sat May 15, 2021 5:21 pm

I took literally years to upload my patches. Here they are tho. Hopefully there'll be some renewed interest for this thread to. I play a Grand stick with a PASV-4 Block and a HX stomp with a couple of external pedals. One of them being a Catalinbread Adineko delay that sits in the fx loop of the patches I've shared.
Hope someone finds use for these!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

https://seastick.bandcamp.com/

Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:56 am