FS: Roland GR20, SE Modified GK3 Pickup, Standard GK3, Cab
I'm trying to fund an Acoustic Image Coda R amp, so I'm selling a few things that aren't getting any use:
- First, a Roland GK-20 Guitar Synth. This is in new condition, I bought it when I got my Stick with the installed GK-3 Pickup, tried it out and then boxed it back up. New from SE it's $500, asking $400.
- The Roland GK-3 Pickup removed from my 10-string Stick. It''s very simple to install once the channel is created on your Stick. As stated, it's for a 10-string model, either melody or bass side. New SE sells for $350, asking $250.
- A standard guitar GK-3 pickup, still in the box. New it's $175, asking $125.
- I have a near new extension cabinet that I just put together before deciding to go after an AI Coda R. It's a 1x12 Lopo closed-back cabinet, loaded with a Tone Tubby hemp cone ceramic 12" speaker. Absolutely creamy, warm tone from this speaker now that it's broken in. Dark green Tolex with black grill. Asking $300.
- Gallien Krueger 250ML stereo 100W guitar amp. I've babied this amp, it's in mint aesthetic and operational condition.
I prefer PayPal if possible. If you want to contact me for pics or to discus anything, email email@example.com
or IM me on iChat or AOL IM at firstname.lastname@example.org