It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:30 am

Looking for Grand Stick or Ten Grand Stick 

Post Looking for Grand Stick or Ten Grand Stick
Dear members, I am looking for a grand stick, or a ten grand stick, w/wo MIDI. I have an older instrument and although it has been a great instrument to learn on it has some deficiencies when played live. If you have been pondering the sale of an instrument that is not being played please reach out. I'll give it a good home! Thank you, Peace D

Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:51 am

Post Re: Looking for Grand Stick or Ten Grand Stick
I've actually been pondering that very thing. I have 12 string Rosewood Grand with Stickup. Classic Tuning. With Road case and with gigbag. Plays great, got it used a few months ago. After the first couple weeks it's just been in the gigbag. Got a new job, and working 60 hrs a week doesn't free up a lotta time for playing. At work now, will post pics and price when I get home..

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:31 pm

Post Re: Looking for Grand Stick or Ten Grand Stick
Kingmob93 wrote:
I've actually been pondering that very thing. I have 12 string Rosewood Grand with Stickup. Classic Tuning. With Road case and with gigbag. Plays great, got it used a few months ago. After the first couple weeks it's just been in the gigbag. Got a new job, and working 60 hrs a week doesn't free up a lotta time for playing. At work now, will post pics and price when I get home..

Kingmob, Are you still interested in sell your stick? Let me know,

Thank you,

Duncan

Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:38 pm