It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:03 pm

SOLD- 1990s 10-string Padauk Chapman stick for sale-s/n#112 

Post Re: 1990s 10-string Padauk Chapman stick for sale (s/n #112)
Thank you all for the great and thoughtful responses! I have re-edited the original to reflect the current discussion. Again, I am open to offers, so please let me know if you anyone is interested.

Thanks again

P.S. Cool to hear from Greg Howard! One of the reasons I bought the stick in the first place was watching videos of him and Bob Culbertson, true masters of the instrument!

Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:56 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

This is a really unique and interesting Stick, absolutely love the squared off headstock and always have wanted a 90's era Stick. Really love the wood grain too, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the interest on this one, not totally sure I'm quite ready to jump on a second 10 string but this beauty definitely caught my eye!

Rosewood 10 String Stick #6092

Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:59 pm

Thanks ToxiNN! If you end up changing your mind, I think I am willing to drop the price to $2000 + shipping for anybody on this site. I still have it for $2400 on eBay, but I would much prefer to sell it to someone directly on this forum since I know it would be appreciated and played.

Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:04 pm