It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 am

2020 10 String Railboard = SOLD! 

Post 2020 10 String Railboard = SOLD!
SOLD within 48 hours of posting. THANK YOU Stickist.com!!!
===============
Do you want to buy a STICK right now AND get it within one week?

I'm sad to announce I'm offering for sale my beautiful 2020 Chapman Stick - 10 String Railboard Model (Deep Red with Aqua Glow Inlays, Matched Reciprocal Tuning). It was "built by Emmett Chapman" and is in "Like New" condition - just a few hours playing time total. Comes with everything included when ordering direct from Stick.com + also custom soft shell protective case. See photos. See ORIGINAL ORDER DETAILS below. PRICE: $2989 ($2839 + $150 Shipping) Note - NO shipping cost if you pick up & pay cash in person (Charlotte, NC USA)

Currently no "USED" Sticks for sale at Stick Enterprises and order time for a new instrument is reportedly 12-16 months! You can get this Stick RIGHT NOW - will be shipped immediately upon buyer payment clearing bank (I'm wide open to legit 3rd party "escrow account" option to protect both buyer and seller).
++++++++++++
Subject: Re: Your Stick Enterprises Railboard order
On Thu, 23 Jul 2020, 8:10 PM Stick Enterprises wrote:
I have great news. Your instrument has been completed. Please find a breakdown of your order below.
10 string Railboard, deep red, matched reciprocal tuning, medium gauge, R-Block, black closed gear Hipshot tuners, aqua glow linear inlays with 15' CBI stereo cable & XLR adapter cable + Free Hands ('How to Play') Book

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by becole on Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:38 am

Post Re: 2020 10 String Railboard For Sale - MINT Condition!
Hi,

I am very interested in this Railboard. I tried to send a PM last night, but it seems to be stuck in my outbox.

Please contact me via PM or email at chriscrof@yahoo.com so we can discuss this further.

Thanks,

Chris

Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:50 am
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

chriscrof wrote:
I tried to send a PM last night, but it seems to be stuck in my outbox.

This has happened to me before. As far as I understand it, the messages are "stuck" as long as the receiver doesn't log in, it doesn't have to do with the sender. So just be patient :)

Support: bitcoin:bc1qedfg9z55ux3tlnf7qnnu3vggv8vant604dasye?message=Donate

http://www.instagram.com/waltschwarzkopf

Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:02 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

waltschwarzkopf wrote:
This has happened to me before. As far as I understand it, the messages are "stuck" as long as the receiver doesn't log in, it doesn't have to do with the sender. So just be patient :)

I think the receiver need to do more than just log on? I think that the message appears "stuck" right until the user checks their 'private messages'?

The receiver may well have seen the text in an mail notification?

For example a few months ago I sent a PM. I know the receiver saw teh content because they responded directly by email, quoting the PM. However, the PM itself is still (months later!) sat in my 'out box'. The user's profile shows that they've been on Stickist since I sent the PM.

Bamboo Grand 12 2024 #7472 Stickup Low Xtnd Classic Melody (Outer 5ths)
Bamboo Grand 12 2009 #5826 PASV4 Low Xtnd Classic Melody (Outer 5ths)
Graphite 10 2009 #5862 PASV4 Classic

Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:47 am