It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:59 am

NS/Stick with Flight Case and Gig Bag for Sale *REDUCED* 

Post NS/Stick with Flight Case and Gig Bag for Sale *REDUCED*
Good day, Stickists!

I am looking to find a good new home for my lovely dark wenge stained NS/Stick. I have truly loved owning this instrument, however if I am being honest and practical, I cannot dedicate the time or energy to learn to play this instrument proficiently.

Purchased in 2017, hand crafted in California by Stick Enterprises and stained by the legend Gary Jibilian. It is a beautiful ebony stained wenge wood body, wenge neck, guitar lower octave tuning, heavy gauge with white pearl dots.

The guitar has been well maintained but not well used. Aside from some hours of practice and two gigs, it was packed into its hard case and stored in my basement for the last 3 of its 5 years. as you'll see from the photos, the neck is laser straight and, aside from a small ding in the bottom resulting from a failed guitar strap (pictured,) it is in very good condition.
I'll throw in the original 15' stereo cable, original documentation from Stick Ent., the original anvil flight case with custom fitted insert and even include my Levy's insulated gig bag.

For what I think is a reasonable price of $2600. USD plus insured shipping from Toronto, it can be yours. As comparison, here is the current quote from the Stick Enterprises website:

NS/Stick™ 8-string multi-mode bass guitar instruments:
8-string NS/Stick (includes strap) $2900
Anvil flight case $230
Padded soft case $150
Deluxe 15' CBI stereo cord included
TOTAL $3280. US Dollars

I have spoken with the lovely people at Stick Enterprises, who have added this item to its waitlist for anybody looking for a used instrument. They have recommended I list an Ebay or Reverb, as their current waitlist is 4-6 months for a new Stick. I would much rather list this on Stickist, as I am looking for a buyer who might know what they have and be excited to add this to their collection.

Please get in touch with me if you're interested.

¬Gary

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Emanuel on Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:18 pm

Post Re: NS/Stick with Flight Case and Gig Bag for Sale
Additional photos added, more to come...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:30 pm

More pics of included accessories...

Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:37 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Is price US or Canadian?

Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:31 pm

Dang. My bad. $2600 USD.
I had that in the original post, but lost it on editting.
I bought and paid in USD and had it shipped from California, meaning I had to pay another 400 dollars in duty at the border, but that's my loss, not yours.
Apologies that I didn't make that clear.

Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:20 pm

Post Re: NS/Stick with Flight Case and Gig Bag for Sale *REDUCED*
Okay folks. I get it.
By the number of views contrasted against the scracity of responses leads me to believe I might be setting my price too high.Just reading the tea leaves here.

I am willing to reduce my asking price to $2300, including the accessories.

If there are no takers at that price point, I will store the instrument and keep it for another day. I am not that desperate to sell, and will likely regret it once I do. I am also not interested in gauging anybody or making a profit from it. Just trying to recover some of my costs.

Let me know if there are any takers at USD$2300.

Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:30 pm

Post Re: NS/Stick with Flight Case and Gig Bag for Sale *REDUCED*
I was looking at this and wondering if it was still available?
Greg Weg...

Mon May 01, 2023 7:29 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery

Post Re: NS/Stick with Flight Case and Gig Bag for Sale *SOLD*
Sorry, it is not.
Really would have loved to sell it on this site, but just got virtually no traction or response. I ended up selling it on Reverb for 2300.

Tue May 02, 2023 5:11 am