It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 am

[SOLD] FS: 10 String Stick #1546 

Post [SOLD] FS: 10 String Stick #1546
I bought this Stick very recently; it's beautiful and in perfect shape. I'm left-handed and was planning on having SE convert it to a lefty, but about a month after I bought it, a lefty Stick appeared (!!!) for the first time that I've ever noticed. So I snatched that one up and would like to send this one to a loving home.

Here's the Reverb link from where I bought it: https://reverb.com/item/73581642-chapman-stick-enterprises-10-string-natural. I called SE right after purchase and (if I'm remembering correctly) they said it's from 1998, made of Tarara, and left them in Matched Reciprocal tuning - which is also the tuning it came to me in.

Comes with a stand, strap, Lapdawg, padded SE, and stereo instrument cable. Also of note (which was not in the original posting) is that it's got Emmett's signature on the back of the headstock.

The Reverb post says $2800 but I negotiated down to $2500; it was about $2700 total with taxes. Not aiming to make money on this, just for it to go to a good home; I'm aiming for $2500 plus shipping. For reference, I'm in Los Angeles.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by aldenderfer on Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:18 pm

Post Re: FS: 10 String Stick #1546
Just checking - is this Stick still available?

Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:29 am

It absolutely is still available, yes. I've DMed you!

Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:59 pm

Update: sold to @srdentremont! Congrats and happy sticking!

Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:37 am