It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:28 am

***SOLD*** For Sale: Warr Phalanx 12-string 

Post ***SOLD*** For Sale: Warr Phalanx 12-string
***SOLD***

Due to a lack of ability and a tough economy, I am looking to sell my 12-string Warr Phalanx. Originally purchased for $3600, I am looking to sell this for $2800. This includes a flight case, strap, and shipping (USA shipping only please). Not looking for a trade.

As you can tell by the pictures, this instrument has not suffered any abuse, and I would not hesitate to classify it as the closest thing to new as you can get short of getting it sent from Mark at Warr himself.

Mahogany body and Walnut top
Bolt-on neck
Uncrossed standard tunings

This guitar took over a year to build so those scoping a Warr but don't have the patience, this is your guy!

Attachment:
warr 002 smaller.JPG
Attachment:
warr 001 smaller.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Dreamcrasher on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: For Sale: Warr Phalanx 12-string
can you change it to crossed,so it is more like a STICK, and also does it have the peizo's. I am interested :D

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:46 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Where are you located?

Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

rclere wrote:
can you change it to crossed,so it is more like a STICK, and also does it have the peizo's. I am interested :D

The phalanx has been designed for uncrossed playing; it has an extra space between the 2 regions (which is great for minimizing crosstalk) and the neck is WIDE. Unless you have XXXXL hands you will not be able to play crossed on this one IMHO. Warr guitars have a fully adjustable bridge but no adjustable nut, this means that you need to make a new nut (any competent luthier will do it).

Cheers, Daniel.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 am

rclere wrote:

Please refer to Daniel's post on the crossed vs. uncrossed info (thanks btw, Daniel!). This is the base model without piezo. I PM'd you with my location.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:08 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

thanks so much, I appreciate your response...

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

IMHO the Phalanx is THE instrument if you decide to take the uncrossed path :)

Cheers, Daniel.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:24 pm

Agreed. This is truly a beautifully-crafted instrument, and it was a patient, exciting process waiting for it to be built. I don't have the time unfortunately to dedicate to this guitar, and I'd rather it end up being played rather than sitting in its case. Kind of sad parting with the ol' Warr, but I've been holding on to it kind of as a collector's piece more than anything else.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:47 am

Post Price Drop!
Asking price is now $2500 :D

Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 am