It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:03 am

SOLD 10-string Grand with divided truss for sale 
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post SOLD 10-string Grand with divided truss for sale
Hello everyone,

I tried unsuccessfully posting it for trade, so I am now offering it for sale.

My instrument is in immaculate condition, having only ever been played at home, and very little at that, as I've been going through some very serious family issues over the past year and a half. It's rosewood with ivory linear inlays (including a custom extra inlay at the 23rd fret which SE put in at the time of production), PASV-4, the divided truss and black hardware. It comes with the SKB molded case, all tools and the deluxe 10' CBI stereo cable. It is strung in Classic tuning, with light gauge bass and medium gauge melody.

The reason I'm selling is because I really want to go back to a standard 10-string, or a 12-string Grand with the Stickup.

Brand new, Stick Enterprises sells the same instrument and accessories for $3008. I am asking $2300, or best offer, plus shipping. I am based in Sydney, Australia, and have absolutely no problem shipping anywhere in the world.

Cheers,
James

Price reduced to $2000

Last edited by bizon on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:06 pm
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post Re: 10-string Grand with divided truss for sale
Bump.
Last bumped by bizon on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:15 pm.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:15 pm