It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:06 pm

SP2 Stick Preamp FS 
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post SP2 Stick Preamp FS
I've decided to sell my SP2 preamp by SFX Sound (London):

http://www.sfxsound.co.uk/mainpage.asp?page=sp2

Really handy little box (built like a brick), perfect with the Stickup at 3 M Ohms, lots of headroom and good 2-channel EQ. As referenced by Max on the SP2 page, I used the unit for my last album, which incidentally has received a lot of good feedback for the quality of the Stick sound.

Haven't had much call for it in the studio during the last year, so I mainly used it for busking, but have some new gizmos & multi-channel amp in the works now. The SP2 really excels in single channel amp situations, and both the mono and dual outs can be used at the same time. It also eliminates the need for a split dual mono cable. As a final sales pitch, I've also owned a StepABout and D-Tar Solstice, and the SP2 has seen much more "real life" use than either of those units ever did in my hands. That's not a blemish on the other two as much as a plug for the SP2 - it was just the right thing for my setup at the time.

My unit isn't cosmetically perfect (photo on request), so I'm offering it here for $100 below new price - $165 (US or Aussie) with a bonus Boss 9V adapter. Will ship worldwide for an extra $10 (Price from SFX is GBP £165.00, currently about US $265, without power supply).

This is one of those little things that I'll probably regret selling, so get in before I change my mind ;)

Contact me by email (preferred) : a.salvanos@gmail.com

Cheers,
Andy

http://andysalvanos.com/

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:19 am