It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 am

NS on Youtube 

Post NS on Youtube
I'm sure you guys have seen this before but I just stumbled across it. I remember there were calls for NS videos and pics on the old forum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4R_7i7 ... re=related
this guy is good.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:16 am

Post Re: NS on Youtube
That is an amazing video.

Run through a NS Stick search and you'll find one from the day I got mine(actually about 4 hours after) and it was horrible. I've been trying to get my buddy to take it down but he said I'll be thankful when I actually get good at it. :roll: My first try was attempting to play the stuff I play on bass and was hitting the strings too hard. anyhoo, I'll have some stuff up soon as I have a couple of shows this next month that are going to be videotaped.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:45 am
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

That's an awesome video. Bill yours is a promissing video to say the least. I'm sure from what I've seen that you'll be at home on the NS in no time. I can't WAIT to get my NS. I love my 10 string traditional Stick but I think the NS is just what the doctor ordered for use in my band.

A little off the subject ... is there a way to copy videos from youtube to save on your hard drive? There are a lot of Stick Videos I'd love to "collect" and although they're available on line now there's no promise they'll be on line forever.

http://www.rayrlmusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/raylavigne

Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:11 am
Profile My Photo Gallery

88persuader wrote:
That's an awesome video. Bill yours is a promissing video to say the least. I'm sure from what I've seen that you'll be at home on the NS in no time. I can't WAIT to get my NS. I love my 10 string traditional Stick but I think the NS is just what the doctor ordered for use in my band.

A little off the subject ... is there a way to copy videos from youtube to save on your hard drive? There are a lot of Stick Videos I'd love to "collect" and although they're available on line now there's no promise they'll be on line forever.

Google this : how to save youtube videos
Seems to be a hot topic with lots of solutions.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:39 am