It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm

Too much Drama!!!!! 
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post Too much Drama!!!!!
The past two weeks have included three computer crashes, internet outtage for a week and a half,(I work from home on the internet) a complete factory reinstall of Windows Vista to see if that clears up the crashes, (so far so good) the arrival of my Black glossy NS, a stretch of constipation that has filled my intestines to the max,my wife comming down with a hacking cough,a ...... wait a minute....... my NS arrived. Thats right it arrived with more drama than O'neils "A Long Days Journey into Night".

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:07 am
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post Re: Too much Drama!!!!!
Lets just say I had it out with UPS. The driver did not buzz our buzzer,which we tested three times to make sure it was working.Nor did he leave a notice that a delivery attempt had been made. I called UPS, explained the situation,and two hours later my NS was delivered. But....... I didn't really get to test it out until just a few days ago. THIS THING IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COMPLETELY SSSSUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!!! BUT THIS THING IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 am
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

A gazillion thank yous to everyone who has ever answered a question of mine. There have been plenty of stupid ones,I know. But I have to give a mega gazillion thank yous to SE. For everything that they are,and for everything that they stand for. Truly a superior company.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:23 am
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Cambria is wonderful!!!!! Her personality can solve anyones high blood pressure issues,trust me. I would also like to thank Gary Jibilian, for ALWAYS responding to my endless email questions, in a more than timely manner. Don't think i'd leave Don out either. Like Gary, he is always available for advice and inspiration,and great jokes as well.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:33 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

As they say in the internet: Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:36 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Thanks Manny, for creating this site, and for ALL the HARD WORK that it entails to keep it running smoothly. Your positive Karma cup,must be overflowing!!!!! Thank you again.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 am
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

I know. I'll post some as soon as my wife finds the camera. I wonder if I can change my user name,since it doesn't apply anymore. I was thinking about changing it to "NNS = Now no sleep."

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:49 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

:| But are you 'Stick' yet? 8-)

*j*
.~

http://jrjwhatifthepaintingshadsongs.tumblr.com/

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:54 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Hey man congratulations! Like Andy said, pics or you're lying.... :lol:
What is your real name if you dont mind me asking?

Again, congrats man, I know you've been waiting a long time.

cheers,
kev

Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:31 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Thanks Kev!!!! I really enjoyed your interview on FHF. I'll get some pics up as soon as my wife can locate the camera. It's somewhere in "her" mess....still. My name is Scott. Yeah,it seems like I waited forever and a day to pay it off. Nearly every time I wanted to make a payment,it was as though the universe heard me and said," Wait a second, I have other plans". Like ALL Sticks, the NS is amazing. I'll post some of my own observations, ( which I'm sure have already been stated before) in a few more weeks. To everyone who is waiting for a Stick, you will not be disappointed. To me, the possibilities seem endless on 8 strings, I'm sure it only gets better from there. Thanks again Kev.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:19 pm