It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm

Too much Drama!!!!! 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: Too much Drama!!!!!
Congratulations! Sorry that its arrival had to be accompanied by so much baloney surrounding it (because life is that silly thing that keeps intruding while you're trying to be immersed in all things Stick/NS - I know the feeling), but may you have years of enjoyment with it on your path to plucking and tapping mayhem!!

http://www.facebook.com/LucBergeronMusic

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:52 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Thanks Luc, I wish that it had arrived under better circumstances, but the enjoyment that I'm getting from this instrument, has more than made up for it. Thanks again to you and your wife, for visually documenting FHA 2014, so incredibly. I'm still jealous as hell, but you gave those of us who couldn't be there, the next best thing. I think it's safe to say that everyone appreciates all that you have done. Now go give that Railboard a musical workout, there is an EP that needs to be finished. Take care.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:38 am
Artisan Contributor
Artisan Contributor

Yeah I feel you. Always something to snag things up huh. :|

I have been umm sick for like a year now(don't ask)and it flucks you up in like every regard. As long as you can play it helps, but then inspiration can be weak, arghh.

You get the NS and start killing it man, Is this your first? Sorry I forget who people are on here. Exiting...

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:58 pm
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Oceans, I hope that whatever is screwing around with your health takes a permanent leave of absence, and sooner rather than later. Being physically ill, after about the second week, begins to increase in suckiness. I'm sure after others read this there will be a huge wall of positive energy heading your way. From reading your posts ,I can tell you understand the mind/ body connection. YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT. Didn't you work for SE a few years ago??? If so, you were the first person I spoke with about getting a Stick. This is going back a few years. If it was you, then thanks for being so unbelievably patient with my endless questions. Yeah, this is my first. I still can't believe just how light of a touch this thing requires to generate sound. Take care.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:31 pm