[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 121: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 122: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4773: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4774: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Stickist.com - View topic - EHX "9" Pedals
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:06 am

EHX "9" Pedals 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post EHX "9" Pedals

Rosewood 10-string, #5989, M4s
Sapphire Railboard, #6763, MR
Wenge-on-Wenge NS/Stick, #170130, Bass 4ths
http://soundcloud.com/stephen-sink-1
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RDlN ... Ez0hN49_Qg

Fri May 12, 2017 4:46 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Post Re: EHX "9" Pedals
got the C9-another great EHX pedal !

#7159, Grand Railboard,Plum,
RMR tuning, MIDI melody.
Manufactured Dec. 2018

#2001,10 strings Shedua, MR tuning
Stickup, Fretrails
Manufactured March 2002

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqNYL ... JdyVB5aBZQ

Fri May 12, 2017 6:19 am
Elite Contributor
Elite Contributor

Fri May 12, 2017 8:59 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I have the Mel9 and C9, and really like them both. Would love to hear the Synth 9 on stick. Especially in regards to what it does that say, my Roland gear cant do (GP10, VG99) in regards to synth sounds.

any chance of a recording?

Fri May 12, 2017 10:05 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Fri May 12, 2017 3:05 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery
Master Contributor
Master Contributor

I have the first one that came out - the B9 and have it on my Stick pedal board. I spent decades playing a 1970 instrument called a Guitorgan which used frets and strings as a matrix of switches to activate the guts of a 60s sounding organ kinda like a Farfisa. Played thru a Leslie 147 tho it had a great jazz, blues & rock organ sound and wasn't a bad electric guitar either. It broke down a little too often and I finally retired it and got a Roland midi rig for my G&L ASAT which I also played for years in R&B, Americana Roots and Funk bands.

But this thing here works so well without all that crap it's worth every penny. I only like 3 - maybe 4 sounds on it so that's a limitation. I have it hooked up to the bass side of my bamboo Grand with a mini volume pedal to bring it in and out of the mix. I tried the C9 and it's just as good - just more different sounds. I only like 2 of its sounds so I didn't get it. There others are all good too. I just wish they had a lot more sounds.

Fri May 12, 2017 4:56 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Paigan0 - Have you tried it on the bass side of the NS?

I heard these pedals don't work for bass... I want to get synth sounds for my bass side...

NS/Stick - Prototype #2
Started 11/24/2012

Now Selling - MOD DUO, Tech21, Ebtech, KMI, Earasers, IsoAcoustics

Subscribe to the NS/Stick YouTube Channel:

Sat May 13, 2017 7:55 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Sat May 13, 2017 8:26 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Okay, quick update: on some of the patches, some of the oscillators do indeed bottom out at that low A. I think there are 4 oscillators. One or two continue to play the low note--and it's not the dry signal of the NS, it's the synth oscillators making pitches. That makes some weird intervals in the lowest notes, where the low A plays with the even lower bass notes. But I swear some patches sound just fine, even at the lower range.

There must be an oscillator or two reserved for making the portamento sliding effect, maybe? But those notes wouldn't slide down below, would they?

I don't get it. But some patches and sounds work fine even below that low A, and with none of the dry signal. It's definitely synth. And some sounds bottom out at the low A. Hmmm. :? :?:

Sat May 13, 2017 8:39 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Sat May 13, 2017 1:57 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery