It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:20 pm

SALE CANCELED: 10 String Grand with SP2 Preamp 

Post SALE CANCELED: 10 String Grand with SP2 Preamp
EDIT: No longer for sale! I decided to keep playing after all.

---------------------------
Original Post:

After much debate, I decided to sell my stick and all associated accessories. I simply don’t have time to learn to play this fine instrument.

Included:

10 string Grand
- wenge
- turquoise linear inlays
- smoky gray tuners
- medium gauge strings in baritone melody tuning
- standard strap
- Serial 6119 (purchased in 2011 direct from Stick Enterprises)
SKB hard shell case
15 ft stereo cable.
SFX SP2 preamp
Greg Howard Songbook
The Stick Book vol 1
Greg Howard Free Hands DVD
Steve Adelson’s Ultimate Stick DVD

I’m the original owner of everything. This was a custom order (I chose all the options, and I have the original invoice). Also notice in the pictures that this stick is somewhat unique since it has the tuners offset between the left and right sides. I’ve seen some other sticks like this, but not that many. This is because during construction, they already had a partially prepared stick with tuner holes drilled for a 12-string, but then they converted it for a 10-string grand instead.

Everything is in “like new” condition except the Greg Howard songbook which has some scratches on the cover. But the pages inside are not damaged in any way.

The stick, case, and cable originally cost me $2600. The SP2 preamp originally $250. All together, this stuff cost around $2950.

I’m asking for $2500 (edit: price dropped original post by $100) for the entire package, with shipping included (within US). PM me if you want more pictures, details etc.

Cheers,
Jeff

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by JeffV on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:18 pm
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: For Sale: 10 String Grand with SP2 Preamp +books/DVDs (U
Hi Jeff, just out of curiosity, since it's a 10 string grand with a stickup, and as far as I know this pickup is not available for the 10st grand due to the wider string spacing not matching perfectly, how did they solve this problem? Thanks [emoji120]

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

All Links:
https://ampl.ink/dNLw4

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Post Re: For Sale: 10 String Grand with SP2 Preamp +books/DVDs (U
Hi bachdois....that is a good question. I didn't know there was ever an issue with the stickup with the 10 string grand. When I ordered it, I simply asked for the standard pickup option, which was the stickup. If that is no longer an option, that is news to me.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:03 pm