It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm

Thoughts on my new Fishman Loudbox Performer 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Thoughts on my new Fishman Loudbox Performer
Greetings and salivations! I am just amazed and quite happy with this new rig.... I am really discovering the joy of playing the instrument w/o any effects at the moment, even though the effects built into the Box are outstanding.... The clarity and warmth are really nice. I also ordered the Sub, but it has not arrived yet. The EQ section is quite sensitive and easy to use to get a great sound! It does carry the bass end adequately, however, I plan on sending both channels into the Sub (per Greg's advice). Hopefully I will post something soon for you to hear.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Post Re: Thoughts on my new Fishman Loudbox Performer
rclere wrote:
Greetings and salivations! I am just amazed and quite happy with this new rig.... I am really discovering the joy of playing the instrument w/o any effects at the moment, even though the effects built into the Box are outstanding.... The clarity and warmth are really nice. I also ordered the Sub, but it has not arrived yet. The EQ section is quite sensitive and easy to use to get a great sound! It does carry the bass end adequately, however, I plan on sending both channels into the Sub (per Greg's advice). Hopefully I will post something soon for you to hear.

Hey there,
Greetings and salivations right back at cha!

Thanks for posting and thanks in advance for your soon-to-be posted sticky-sounds

Can you post pics of the amp you're using? I'm using the Fishman Loudbox Artist and I'm quite pleased with it, though i haven't done much experimenting with the EQ yet.

Shiny Railboard #6978

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:23 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Lminor7, if I remember right you are Harry that was up at Interlochen? Lee that was sitting near you had the exact same amp.

Graphite Grand Stick MR
NS Stick Wenge body Wenge neck
Bamboo Grand Stickup

Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:23 pm
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

MichNS wrote:
Lminor7, if I remember right you are Harry that was up at Interlochen? Lee that was sitting near you had the exact same amp.
That's the one I want, that Lee and Harry had. I have the model below, or maybe 2 below, the Loudbox Mini. I think a couple more people had that Loudbox. I'm very pleased with my mini but the bigger model would be even more pleasant. I really liked that it had so many inputs as well, so you can plug in a cellphone (rocking a Roli Lightpad or maybe GarageBand or whatever) for percussion or backing tracks, and a mic and both sides of your Stick...Good amp.

Rosewood 10-string, #5989, M4s
Sapphire Railboard, #6763, MR
Wenge-on-Wenge NS/Stick, #170130, Bass 4ths
http://soundcloud.com/stephen-sink-1
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-RDlN ... Ez0hN49_Qg

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:01 pm
Profile My Photo Gallery