It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 am

Adrift video, from Greg's "Stick Figures", on the Railboard 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: Adrift video, from Greg's "Stick Figures", on the Railbo
Stickrad wrote:
Second time listening to this, and it hits me like a warm fuzzy velvet glove. No seriously, you have so much expression right from the get go and the development of ideas arpeggios and melodies…. Well, it's just great Music.

I think we're the lucky ones because we can get a glimpse of what it's like to play that way.

Greg, you're inspiration is part of the mantle of great Stickists. How amazing it is to share in such a great community, your generosity is quiet, confident and always there.

Many Stickist regards
Rad, very kind of you. I'll do my best to live up to this in all future musical videos I post as well (okay, there will be occasional "instruction" and "sound demonstration" posts).

Coming from the keyboards I find the intimacy of the connection to the vibrating strings amazing and inspiring. The way I hold the instrument, the lack of a body pulling it forward, it feels like it's a part of me. And with the setups the way they are today, it's so easy to channel my energy into the strings.

Thanks again, Emmett, for making such an easy instrument to connect with, and to all of you who have made such kind comments on the video.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:24 am
Profile My Photo Gallery