It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 am

NS players in DFW 
Post NS players in DFW
Hello all,

I have been fascinated by the NS/Stick for a long time an I have always wanted to put my hands on one to see how it feels.

Are there by chance any players in the DFW area that might want to meet up and have and play? I'll bring my Ironwood Stick and my Real book. I may even be able to get some other Stick players in the area to come out.

Feel free to PM or reply.

Thanks y'all. :-)

Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:29 am
Site Donor
Site Donor

Post Re: NS players in DFW
I think Dr Froth is in the Houston area... I know that's a few hours drive... but closer than me... :lol:

NS/Stick - Prototype #2
Started 11/24/2012

http://www.GreenElephantStudio.com
Now Selling - MOD DUO, Tech21, Ebtech, KMI, Earasers, IsoAcoustics

Subscribe to the NS/Stick YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NSSTICK

Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:23 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Skydiver wrote:
I think Dr Froth is in the Houston area... I know that's a few hours drive... but closer than me... :lol:

That's true!

Yes. He and I have spoken on the phone about general playing and such. You should check out his album if it is out. Cool stuff.

Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:52 pm

If you do get something together I'd love to check out an NS Stick. Seems like a really cool variation.

Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:37 pm

I have an NS stick I'm trying out to see if I want to keep it permanently. I'd be happy to let some folks check it out. Personally, I'd love to get my hands on a Stick Guitar just out of curiousity, but I'd love to play around with other sticks. I have a railboard as well.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:07 pm