It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:27 pm

SPECIAL DEAL ON GREG CDs 4 for $24 
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post SPECIAL DEAL ON GREG CDs 4 for $24
I HAVE A LOT OF physical CDs, specifically these...

Stick Figures
Sticks and Stones: a collection of spontaneous improvisations (with Tim Reynolds)
AZUL (free improv with John D'earth and Brian Caputo)
The Holly and the Ivy: classic Christmas selections (duo with flutist Angela Kelly)

So I'm offering a special deal on four of them together. Four for $24. Including collaborations with Tim Reynolds, John D'earth, Brian Caputo and Angela Kelly. The music ranges from solo Stick to free improvisations to traditional Christmas music.

Many of my titles are out of physical print and have become download only. But these four I still have plenty of on physical CD, so I'm bundling them together in an effort to get the music into listening ears. Already have one or two?, give the extras to a friend! Let's not leave these poor orphan discs sitting in boxes taking up space in my studio, when they could be part of your amazing and diverse music collection.

Thanks for reading and for listening to my music

https://greghoward-com.myshopify.com/pr ... our-for-24

Attachment:
quad_disc.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:53 am
Profile My Photo Gallery
Resident Contributor
Resident Contributor

Post Re: SPECIAL DEAL ON GREG CDs 4 for $24
I can certainly vouch for the Christmas CD, as it is truly a joy to hear and I look forwards to playing it very soon.

I'm pretty sure I have the other 3 CD's as well, as a while back I ordered like over $600.00 worth of CDs from S.E. and I still haven't gotten to all of them.

*I can remember Cambria telling me they never had such a huge CD order and my response to her was that I did not want to risk any of the disc's I was buying going out of print.

Greg's playing cannot be denied.

Anyone who is looking to put together a good library of Stick based music, these 4 releases would be a very good place to start, plus the price makes it too good for anyone to pass up in my opinion.

Ironwood #285, Classic [flatwounds]
Ironwood #1855, Classic [roundwounds]

SB-8 Padauk #1788, Classic CGDA, Electric Bass EADG
RB-8 Drk Blue w/Black Headstock # 6739, Crafty Tuning

NS Stick Transparent Green w/Moses neck #90120, 8-string Guitar Intervals

Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:28 am
Multiple Donor
Multiple Donor

Post Re: SPECIAL DEAL ON GREG CDs 4 for $24
Big George Waters wrote:
I can certainly vouch for the Christmas CD, as it is truly a joy to hear and I look forwards to playing it very soon.

I'm pretty sure I have the other 3 CD's as well, as a while back I ordered like over $600.00 worth of CDs from S.E. and I still haven't gotten to all of them.

*I can remember Cambria telling me they never had such a huge CD order and my response to her was that I did not want to risk any of the disc's I was buying going out of print.

Greg's playing cannot be denied.

Anyone who is looking to put together a good library of Stick based music, these 4 releases would be a very good place to start, plus the price makes it too good for anyone to pass up in my opinion.
Thanks, George! very kind of you.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:16 am
Profile My Photo Gallery